Martial Arts Classes in Crawley
I taught martial arts classes for children and adults from West Green First School for over 10 years before moving to a full time location not far from there…
Kung Fu Schools Crawley, 1a Spindle Way, Crawley.
Having a full time venue has a variety of benefits:
- Expansive timetable, giving lots of classes to choose from
- Fully equipped with punch bags, wooden dummies, mats, mirrors, kick shields, training weapons
- Team of instructors that teach children and adults, making sure that the classes continually run (no cancelling classes because the instructor is ill or on holiday)
- Family, personal feel developed because we all come together to learn, share and exchange ideas, motivate and encourage each other
- Separate martial arts classes for children and adults
- Beginners classes, so if you’re new to martial arts… no problem 🙂
- Intermediate and advanced classes for those who want to continue their Kung Fu journey
The best way to get a feel for our martial arts school, is to come along and try for yourself.
And what better, easier way than to try FREE for 4 weeks.
Whether that’s for yourself, a child or family
And no better time than now 🙂
Give us a call on 01293 544 333
email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope to hear from you soon