Some of the Benefits of Training at Kung Fu Schools Crawley are:
- Self Defence – we place a strong focus on helping you develop realistic self defence skills
- Awareness of the Environment – which goes hand in hand with self defence and arguably more important in defending yourself than any specific martial arts technique.
- Awareness of Yourself – Most of us are frightening unaware of ourselves. Often not even understanding why or how we feel unhealthy or in pain. I believe that Kung Fu is one of the best ways to take time to appreciate yourself, your body, your mind.
- Health – From day 1 you’ll be encouraged to move correctly, have a posture that enables great movement, breath and mental focus.
- Fitness – The classes are designed to improve you as a martial artist first. However, the training which involves punches, palm strikes, elbows, knees, kicks and pretty much every part of your body as a tool for self defence will certainly work you a little too.
- Stress Relief – Modern life has put a lot of additional stresses on us, which without a suitable outlet can build up and be destructive. Training at Kung Fu Schools will give you a fantastic outlet from the stress…. in fact, I’m sure you’ll pick up a number of different ways of elevating stresses that with practice, carry on way after the classes have finished.
- Self Discipline – Just by turning up you’re already be well on the road to improving your self discipline. We will work with you, encouraging, motivating and showing you by our example that self discipline is something that can be developed and when it is… almost any thing can be accomplished
- Social – Our classes are professional and friendly… Almost everyone walks in feeling a little apprehensive, not sure of what to expect…. one of my greatest pleasures is watching how over the weeks that apprehension dissolves and is replaced by eagerness to train and be with the other students who are also loving their Kung Fu journey.